Regional Institute of health medicine and research, is a nongovernmental organization, at district Jaipur, State Rajasthan, India has been registered under Rajasthan Society Registration Act, 1958, (Rajasthan act number 28, 1958). Number 945 , Jaipur , Year 2011-12, by Registrar Societies on 28th December, 2010 at Jaipur.
It is an Income tax exempted nonprofit organization under Income Tax Act Section 80G.
"ORGANIZATION IN SPECIAL CONSULTANCY STATUS, ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COUNCIL , UNITED NATIONS SINCE APRIL 2017"
- Working with different medical groups, local youth clubs, societies, nongovernmental organizations for local problems, health issues
- Working with doctors of various hospitals, from different specialties for medical, epidemiological, scientific research, publications, paper writing, biostatistics
- Various publications and presentations of papers, articles, abstracts in National and International journals
- Experience of working in collaboration with Governmental health department for noncommunicable disease and communicable disease
- Sustainable development awareness activities and advocacy, Climate change activities and advocacy , Woman empowerment activities, Disabled people related activities, Drug addiction prevention and control activities, Alcoholism control and de-addiction activities
- To sponsor and support health awareness activities, study material publication and distribution, health awareness and check up camps, small meetings and seminars by experts,
- To support consultants and research associates travel and stay for various medical, public health, social issues, climate change issues, youth activities, training programme, continuous medical education, train the trainers programme etc
- Gastrointestinal and liver disease prevention activities
- Stroke and Cancer prevention activities
- Cardiac disease prevention activities
- Life style diseases, pollution, Tuberculosis, HIV, Hepatitis, hygiene, vaccination awareness activities
- Diabetes prevention and control programme
- Coordination for participants registration, travel, stay for various meetings , National integration camps, youth camp, public Health awareness camps
- Working in collaboration with various village and city level local organizations for issues of local interest, adult education, education for all, population awareness, AIDS awareness, mother and child health, youth affairs, pollution control, climate change activities, water conservation, skill development, developing scientific temper
- To work for election process education, voting rites awareness activities for the public
- Working with various Nongovernmental and Governmental organization for different activities of public interest as active participation, support, advocacy, medical information specially for climate change activities, water preservation, pollution control, social justice, mother and child health, food fortification, specially abled people help, motivation, skill development and support for income generation, various programmes for healthy life style, awareness and advocacy for sustainable development