List of programmes, activities, publications of Regional Institute of Health, Medicine & Research (RIHMR)
(January 2015 to November 2018)
1. On 20th February 2015, actively participated in National integration camp, Deepshikha college, Mansarovar, Jaipur, organized by NYK Jaipur, a district level unit of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan(NYKS) an autonomous organization under Government of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports,
2. On 25th February 2015, we participated in Tribal youth exchange programme, Deepshikha college, Mansarovar, Jaipur, sponsored by the Government of India, Ministry of home affairs, organized by NYK, Jaipur
3. Liver disease prevention and awareness lecture delivered to School children and teachers at Senior Secondary school, Harmada, Jaipur in February 2015
4. Doordarshan (DD Rajasthan) programme “Kanooni Salah” recorded, our expert participated and broadcast on the National level on Female foeticide, February 2015
5. Member attended the World Cancer Day programme 4th February 2015 at State health directorate, Jaipur, our consultant prepared a module for training to prevent obesity-related diseases and gastrointestinal cancer diagnosis and prevention
6. Doordarshan (DD Rajasthan) programme ( healthy India) “Lifestyle and liver diseases “ recorded, our experts participated and broadcast on the National level, in March 2015
7. March 2015: member did study visit to Shimla for the study of climate change
8. Hepatitis – prevention and awareness lecture delivered to College students and teachers at SSG Parekh Girls college, Jaipur on March 2015
9. Meeting of members from organization and community organization held on 6th February 2015. A detailed discussion is done on various activities done by the organization, future and how to implement them discussed
10. April 2015: Liver disease prevention and awareness lecture delivered to Nursing students at Biyani Nursing college, Jaipur
11. June 2015: Small vows society ( Anuvrat Samiti ) meeting at Anuvibha, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, India
12. Member attended and presented papers at International digestive disease forum (IDDF), June 2015, at Hong Kong, organized by Chinese University of Hong Kong, e papers published in Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology Journal
13. On 21st June 2016, International Yoga Day programme and meeting at Naturopathy center, Bapu Nagar, Jaipur, India
14. In July 2015: member participated for meeting in Goa for Gastrointestinal and liver disease
15. Gastrointestinal disease prevention and awareness lecture delivered to School children and teachers at the Morning session, Senior Secondary school, Harmada, Jaipur on July 2015.
16. In July 2015, member attended Gastro conclave organized by Malad medical association at Zurich, various medical, preventive health topics discussed and sessions attended
17. On 31st July 2015, Tobacco day programme at statue circle, Jaipur
18. Gastrointestinal disease prevention and awareness lecture delivered to School children and teachers at Government senior secondary school, Indira Colony, Jaipur, July 2015 on World hepatitis day
19. 13th August 2015: Anuvrat (small vows of sensitivity to the existence of others, unity of mankind, coexistence of communal harmony, nonviolent resistance, limited individual acquisitions and consumption, integrity in behavior, belief in the purity of the means, fearlessness, objectivity, and truthfulness) participated in individual and community health programme at Bal Vishva Bharti senior higher secondary school, Bani Park, Jaipur,
20. On 4th August 2015: Awareness Leaders Development Conference attended and addressed, Youth hostel, Jaipur
21. On 19th August 2015: participated and addressed in Development programme awareness youth level training, senior secondary school, Dausa, organized by NKY, district Dausa, Rajasthan
22. In September 2015, the programme organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra and RIHMR for day to day issues of development youth & health organized Dausa district head quarter, Rajasthan
23. On 7th September 2015, addressed and discussed with participants of “National reconstruction Youth Leaders Yatra” closing ceremony, Government girls college, Chomu, Jaipur
24. On 29th September 2015, participated in a seminar addressed by Dr. SN Subba Rao, renowned Gandhian (Founder, National youth project) and Vinoba Gyan Mandir, Bapu Nagar, Jaipur
25. On 30th September 2015, Organizing secretary addressed and participated in Capacity building workshop for Employability Skills through Life Skills Approach, Institute of leadership development (ILD) organized by NYKS, Jaipur
26. Hepatitis: prevention and awareness lecture delivered to College students and teachers at SSG Parekh Nursing college, Girls college, Jaipur on (earlier in 2012, 2013, 2014) now September 2015
27. On 1st October 2015, meeting and plan for the programme with school teachers of Government school, Labour colony and senior higher secondary school Panipech, Jaipur regarding International nonviolence day, presented specific board to both
28. In October 2015: National service volunteer ( NSV) training programme organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra, contributed by RIHMR, at Youth hostel, Jaipur
29. On 2nd October 2015 ( Gandhi Jayanti) nonviolence symposium lecture at bhikshu sadhana Kendra ( monk meditation center) Shyam Nagar, Jaipur
30. On 2nd October 2015: on Gandhi Jayanti, had a discussion with senior Jain monk regarding small vows, nonviolence, woman rights, child rights
31. On 26th October 2015, participated and contributed in the World food day programme, meeting and farmers dialogue organized by Rajasthan adult education association
32. On 29th October 2015: Participated at SKN agriculture college Jobner exhibition and conference, presided by Governor of Rajasthan
33. On November 2015: Participated and addressed, National service volunteer ( NSV) training programme organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra( NYK), contributed by RIHMR, at Youth hostel, Jaipur
administration, and NYK, Jaipur
34. On 30th November 2015, had a discussion with the school teachers regarding Anuvrat programme ( small vows to improve self and society, saving climate), presented Anuvrat board for school
35. Members visited Nehru Yuva Kendra, Jaipur, Tonk, Jaisalmer, Barmer, Alwar from October to December 2015, they learned about different activities organized by NYK for
climate change, sustainable development, women empowerment, child issues, disabilities, health education, population awareness, AIDS, mother and child health. Mr. SSR Sharma discussed activities and programmes organized by RIHMR in various fields at Jaipur, Rajasthan
36. On 2nd December 2015, participated and addressed in Mangal Bhawana Samaroh ( well- wishing function) organized by Jain shwetamber Terapanthi Sabha, Jaipur
37. On 5th December 2015: Members Organized Health and Yoga meeting at senior secondary school, Labour Colony, Jaipur, India
38. On 7th, December 2015: District Youth Festival, participated and addressed the participants at Subodh Jain PG college, Jaipur, programme organized by District administration and NYK, Jaipur
39.On 18th December 2015: Division level Youth festival, participated and addressed by executive members at Subodh Jain PG college, Jaipur, programme organized by state
40. In December 2015: study visit of southern Coastal areas for climate change conditions, also visited Vivekanand Ashram, Kanyakumari
41. On 31st December 2015: All executive members and supporters actively participated and contributed for new year eve programme of Milk distribution for increasing awareness of healthy food and stopping alcohol addiction, programme organized by Indian Asthma Care society and Rajasthan Yuva Chhatra Sanstha, Jaipur Jaipur
42. Member of the organization attended a programme organized by Bharat Scouts and Guides, in the leadership of Organizing secretary Mr. SSR Sharma need for awareness about cleanliness in the city and did manual labor
43. Member attended the South Asian Peace youth camp. He arranged discussions and talks on the problem of climate change, natural disasters, different addictions, unhealthy lifestyle their harmful effects on the health of people and their family members.
44. Members worked for support of Mahila Anti-alcohol morcha, facilitated the closure of Spirit shop from the residential area.
45. Lectures organized on harms of tobacco chewing and smoking at different Government schools over the year. Members worked in collaboration with Indian Asthma Care Society, Jaipur
46. Executive addressed National Integration Camp organized by National Youth project. Ways of living with healthy lifestyle were discussed also the climate change, the importance of national integration, the effect of addictions on individual, family, society, and Nation was discussed with youths.
47. Health educational material distributed to public, students, patients attending camps, especially regarding cardiac disease, skin problems, food allergy, liver disease, lifestyle problems, pollution, food and nutrition, cancer prevention, tobacco control, de-addiction, mother and child health, help taken from state health directorate, Noncommunicable disease cell for guidance, support and educational material etc. also from another NGO’s
48. December 2015, Asia Pacific digestive week, Taiwan attended by doctors and presented various papers, abstracts and research material published in “Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, supplement
The year 2016
1. From January 3rd to 6th 2016: members and students visited the Andaman and Nicobar Islands for studying the impact of climate change on fauna and flora, coral reefs, Indigenous population, and temperature change.
2. On 6th January 2016: participated and addressed State level youth debate competition, SS Jain Subodh PG college, Jaipur
3. Participated and contributed in programmes and meetings organized under Pradesh Nasha bandini Samiti ( State deaddiction society)
4. On 5th January 2016, organizing secretary and members addressed and participated in National youth core volunteers training camp, Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Takarda, Chomu, organized by NYK, Jaipur
5. On 12th January 2016, Participated and addressed, National youth day programme, Rajasthan University, Jaipur
6. Executive visited World cancer day programme at Swasthya Bhawan ( health directorate) on 1st July 2016, attended a meeting on cancer prevention and control edition.
7. On 27th February 2016, participated and addressed in Tribal national youth exchange programme, organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, at Deepshikha PG college, Mansarover, Jaipur, India
8. Series of health check camps organized at Clinic and NGO registered address for different health-related problems, liver disease screening, cardiac disease screening, diabetes, hypertension, dental problem, neurological problems etc.
9. Providing Liver test, Renal tests, Hepatitis virus HBV, HCV tests, diabetes screening test camps organized from 2015 to 2016 to date
10. Provided Hepatitis B vaccination facilities all year around at clinic collaborating with RIHMR
11. Vaccination advise, extreme weather precaution advice, diet advice, food and hygiene advice, child care, pregnant woman care, elderly care advice, to people all year round at clinic collaborating with RIHMR
12. In February 2016: Doctor attended large health awareness camp organized in the village near, Kuchaman city, District Nagore, Rajasthan, India
13.In23rd to26th March: Team members visited State of Jammu and Kashmir to study the impact of climate change on Himalayan region, rivers, glaciers, forest lands, health, and occurrences of natural disasters like excessive rainfall, floods, forest fires etc.
List of Activities 1st April 2016 to 31st March 2017
1. On 7th April 2016, Members attended run for health programme, at Birla Mandir, Jaipur on World health day, a theme was “beat diabetes”, the programme organized by District health department
2. Members attended International Digestive Disease Forum (IDDF) on 4 – 5 June 2016 at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and presented at Free Paper session and e posters
3. Paper selected for Master Class Presentation at Prince of Wales Hospital on 3rd June 2016 co-organized by Chinese University of Hongkong and University of Melbourne, for development of scientific research plan, proper methods, paper writing, presentation skills, career development, and publications of scientific papers, Special sessions were held for a. Acquire research methodology and publication strategy b. Improve specific areas of their research, c. Acquire knowledge and skills to be competitive in future research
4. Dr. Richa Sharma MD (Honorary adviser for organization) completed course for “ Control strategies of communicable and noncommunicable diseases” organized by the Royal tropical institute ( KIT), Amsterdam, the Netherlands from 17th may 2015 to 8th June 2016, the course contents covered the latest updates of various best practices used in the control of
communicable and noncommunicable diseases at International level, the course focused on developing the core competencies required for public health professionals to attend any international crisis including refugee health, climate change, natural disasters, nutrition-related health impacts, modern lifestyle problems, sustainable development goals. It also focused related to communication skills required for public health professionals, news release contents, media management, campaign, mass education etc.
5. Doordarshan Rajasthan (DD –Rajasthan) TV channel, recording of the programme on harms, social problems, health problems, psychological issues due to the Social evil of Child marriage, programme named “Kanooni Salah” broadcasted on 17th June 2016, 1:15 PM
6. Participated, contributed and addressed Interstate Meghalaya youth exchange programme, organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, Rajasthan, Ministry of Youth and sports, dated
19th to 25th June 2016, Meghalaya students visited RIHMR office, had a discussion and refreshment, visit and exposure with Rajasthani families organized edition.
7. NGO was granted observer status for COP 22, United Nations Climate Change Meeting at Marrakesh, Morocco 8 to 16 November 2016 by UNFCCC
8. On 22nd June 2016- Members Participated in Trainer’s training programme organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra, National Youth Core volunteers at Institute of Leadership Development, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
9. On 14th November 2016- Participation in UN Convention on Climate Change on Pre-2020 actions and ambitions held at Morocco
10. Organizing secretary participated in a program on the Role of political leadership in unleashing Pre-2020 ambitions.
11. On 23rd December 2016- Participation in Yuva sangoshthi & Tribal Youth exchange programme organized by Rajasthan adult Education association, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
12.On12th January2017-OrganisedawarenessprogrammeinobservanceofNationalYouthDay, the birthday of Swami at Brain Children School, Brhampuri, Jaipur, Rajasthan in collaboration with Swami Vivekanand Yuva Vikas Samiti•
13. On 19th January 2017- Organised Youth week closing ceremony at Village: I-Dan ka bas, panchayat Samiti Dudu, Jaipur, Rajasthan in collaboration with NYK, Jaipur. Participation by
Deputy Director, Extension Education Department, S.K.N agricultural University, Jobner, District Jaipur Rajasthan. Mr. Mahesh Sharma, Regional Coordinator, NYK, Mr. G. L. Sharma Secretary, SVYVS, Jaipur, Mr. B.C. Yadav and Mr. Ahshtosh, Senior Teacher, President, Youth Hostel.
14. On 23rd January 2017 Organised “Prerna Pakhvada” at Govt. Senior Secondary School, Village Mohanpura, Panchayat Samiti Bassi, Jaipur, Rajasthan in collaboration with SVYVS, Jaipur.
15. On 22nd February 2017- Participation in Adult Education Conference organized by Rajasthan adult Education association, Bharatpur, Rajasthan.
16. On 8th February 2017- Participation in National Integration Camp, Alwar organized by NYK, Alwar, Rajasthan. The event was attended by local MLA, Sh. B.L. Singhal and Sh. Pramod Sharma, C.O. National Service Scheme & Scouting Representative.
17. On 9th February 2017- Participation in Blood Donation Camp & Yuva Sangoshthi, organized by NYK, Jaipur, Rajasthan & Extension Education Department, S.K.N agricultural University, Jobner, Dist: Jaipur Rajasthan. Also, attended by Navyuvak Mandal and Sarpanch, Gram Panchayat, Jobner.
18. On 3rd March 2017- Organised Yuva Sangoshthi on Environment & Health at Mahapragya Senior Higher Secondary School, Jaipur, Rajasthan in collaboration with NYK, Jaipur. Principal Mr. R. l. Sharma also spoke about the impact of Environmental health in the life of students.
19. On 13th March 2017-. Dr. Richa Sharma, Director RIHMR & Mr. S.S.R Sharma, Organising Secretary & Patron, RIHMR, Former Director, NYK Sangathan, Ministry of Youth Sports, Govt. of India participated in working meeting of Goal Mapping at Swaraj, Head Office of CECOEDECON, Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Mr. Sharad Joshi, Secretary, CECOEDECON chaired the meeting.
20. Secretary of NGO Dr. Vijay Sharma was Elected as the Scientific executive (the term year 2015-2018): Medical practitioner society(MPS), Jaipur, an organization of practicing doctors in Jaipur district (established in 1939)
21. Secretary of NGO Dr. Vijay Sharma was selected for Master’s class organized by the Chinese University of Hong Kong and University of Melbourne, Australia, program held at Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong on 3rd June 2016. He was funded for travel and stay by the organizers.
22. Member Shikha Sharma attended the International digestive disease forum (IDDF J) June 2016, while Dr. Richa Sharma received travel grant for IDDF meeting attendance at Hong Kong 2016 and paper presentation.
23. Member attended American College of Gastroenterology annual meeting and postgraduate course in October 2016
24. Secretary of our NGO selected for executive MBA at Kellogg’s HKUST, he was offered 40 thousand US Dollars scholarship with discount up to 16,000 USD
25. Secretary of our NGO was selected for executive MBA at HEC Paris executive MBA and he was offered close to 16 thousand US dollars’ scholarship.
26. Secretaryof our NGO selected for executive MBA at the University of Oxford in October 2016. NGO office bearers confirmed to support him for his studies so that after completion of his studies he can work for the benefit of society, for the benefit of the country and for the benefit of World.
27. Secretary of our NGO is an active member at various national and international forum. He is an active member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Indian National Association of the study of Liver, Indian Medical Association, Medical Practitioner Society, Jaipur, Jaipur Medical Association, American College of Gastroenterology, St. Hugh’s College, OXFORD UNION
28. We presented many research papers at International Forum International digestive disease forum. Director of RIHMR Dr. Richa Sharma was offered travel grant to present a paper at International Digestive Disease Forum, Hong Kong June 2016.
Publications of RIHMR year 2016-2017
1. Biliary Bacterial spectrum and antimicrobial susceptibility in patients with Extra-hepatic biliary obstruction undergoing drainage with multiple use accessories, Journal of Liver research, disorders & therapy; 2016: volume 2, issue 3 DOI: 10.15406/jlrdt.2016.02.0003
2. The first case report of Primary Tenofovir resistance from India without HIV co-infection”, case report Journal of Liver research, disorders & therapy; 2016: volume 2, issue 5 DOI: 10.15406/jlrdt.2016.02.00037
3.“High efficacy of I scan endoscopy for Helicobacter pylori detection” selected for oral Free paper session, oral presentation at International digestive disease forum (IDDF) June 2016, APDW 2016, published in Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2016; 31 (Suppl, 3): 7-441 (note: paper was selected for Master’s class organized by the Chinese University of Hong Kong and University of Melbourne, Australia, program held at Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong on 3rd June 2016)
4.“ Interleukin-10 Receptor Deficiency in an Indian Family with Many Cases of Severe Early Onset Inflammatory Bowel Disease” selected at IDDF June 2016, APDW 2016, published in Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2016; 31 (Suppl, 3): 7-441
5.“Our experience of Managing Iatrogenic Esophageal Carcinoma perforation with Covered Esophageal SEMS” selected at IDDF June 2016, APDW 2016, published in Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2016; 31 (Suppl, 3): 7-441
6.“A Rare case of Extra-osseous Ewing’s Sarcoma presenting with Jaundice and Vomiting” selected at IDDF June 2016, UEGW 2016, published in United European Gastroenterology Journal; 2016 4(5S); A573
7.“Efficacy of Injection Naloxone Hydrochloride for the management of Acute Colonic Pseudo-obstruction in Hospitalized patients (general ward patients)” presented at IDDF June 2016, UEGW, Vienna 2016, published in published in United European Gastroenterology Journal4(5S); A333
8.“Exciting results with Injection Darbepoietin Alfa and Injection Pegfilgrastim in patients with decompensated Liver Cirrhosis” selected at IDDF June 2016, APDW 2016, published in Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2016; 31 (Suppl, 3): 7-441
9.“Rare case of pancreatic Tuberculosis with portal vein thrombosis presenting as acute pancreatitis” selected for ISGCON 2016, APDW 2016, published in Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2016; 31 (Suppl, 3): 7-441
10.“ Multiple neck abscess a rare presentation of Middle Esophageal carcinoma” presented at UEGW 2016, APDW 2016, published in the Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2016; 31 (Suppl, 3): 7-441
11. “Rare case of A 3-year-old child presenting with massive lower Gastrointestinal bleed with shock after Allogenic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT)” selected at IDDF June 2016, APDW 2016, published in Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2016; 31 (Suppl, 3): 7-441
12.“A Rare case of Aorto-esophageal fistula in a child presenting with massive hematemesis” selected at IDDF June 2016, APDW 2016, published in Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2016; 31 (Suppl, 3): 7-441
13. “Significant Number of Nonendoscopic reflux disease (NERD) have Minimal Change Gastroesophageal reflux disease on I scan endoscopy” selected at IDDF June 2016, APDW 2016, published in Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2016; 31 (Suppl, 3): 7-441
14. “Initial experience with Nitinol wire based highly flexible magnetic device for endoscopy-assisted Ferromagnetic foreign body removal” selected at IDDF June 2016, APDW 2016, UEGW 2016, United European Gastroenterology Journal4(5S); A573
15. progressive abstracts published in Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2016, Gut supplement 2016, Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology 2016; 31 (Suppl, 3): 7- 441
16.“The first case report of Primary Tenofovir resistance from India without HIV co-infection” ISGCON 2016, abstract published in Indian Journal of Gastroenterology, supplement Nov; 2016
List of Activities 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018 Main Activities
1. We have organized around 21 programmes (between 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018) in schools and colleges for awareness regarding health and climate change, importance of hygiene, Clean India campaign, food & nutrition, poor effect of insecticide and food adulteration, safe water, safe food, non-communicable diseases like cancer, diabetes, cardiac disease, effect of pollution, COPD, hypertension, stress etc. Our sessions and programmes impacted around 9800 students, 240 teachers, and thousands of families
2. We have also organized quiz, speeches, drawing competition, study material distribution at 12 institutions which impacted more than >2500 participants.
3. Our organizations’ representatives attended UN climate change meeting at COP 23 Bonn, Germany year 2017, we were active participants at India Pavilion for the organization of meeting with other NGO members.
4. We are active in research, presentation, and publication. We have published and presented many research papers in collaboration with different departments and institutions.
5. We are working to understand the economics of environmental management and the environmental consequences of economic investment (environmental economics) as well as the link between environmental investing and financial return (Environmental finance). We are understanding the green bond for which our secretary attended sessions at the University of Oxford.
6. We have been trying to strengthen our organization with Human capital new adviser and members have been recruited to take part in different programmes and to advice regarding nonconventional areas in the field of social innovation.
7. Our Secretary audited a course on Social Innovation in July 2017 at University of Oxford, this course will be conducted by Professor Alex Nicholas, who is a renowned authority on Social innovation and impact bonds. We are trying to improve and strengthen our human capital.
8. We have conducted 5 continuous medical education sessions at Jaipur city, in these programmes total 81 doctors and healthcare workers participated. Topics discussed were medical ethics, constipation, alcoholic liver disease, the medicolegal aspect of healthcare and challenges in the healthcare industry.
List of programmes
1. We organized around 21 programmes in schools and colleges for awareness regarding health and climate change, it impacted around 6700 students, 225 teachers, and thousands of families 2. We organized quiz, speeches, drawing competition, study material distribution at 19 institutions which impacted more than >3800 participants. 3. Our director Dr. Richa Sharma MD in the capacity of being attached as faculty in JNUIMSRC, Jagatpura, Jaipur has worked on the enrichment of medical student’s portfolio by field visits and community health survey under their curriculum. 4. Our members participated in Social worker leadership development Camp, Thanagazi, Alwar organized by Tarun Bharti Sangh, Bhikampur, Thanagazi, Alwar on 3rd April 2017.
5. Our member participation in Trainer’s training programme organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra, National Youth Core volunteers at Institute of Leadership Development, Jamdoli, Jaipur, Rajasthan on 13th May 2017. The event was attended by Mr. A.D.K. Jain, Director, ILD, C.L. Chaturvedi, Zonal Director, ILD, Mr. M.L. Sisodia, Youth Coordinator, NYK, Kota, Tonk, Mr. Mahesh Sharma, District Youth Coordinator, NYK, Jaipur, Mr. Ram Dayal, Master Trainer.
6. On 5th May 2017, we organized Awareness Programme on Environment & Health Issues. Event attended by Mr. Mahesh Sharma, District Youth Coordinator, NYK, Jaipur, Mr. C.P. Sharma, Principal, & Mr. Nav Ratan, Administrator& Mr. Ritesh Kumar, Lecturer Pink City College of Nursing, Sirsi Road, Jaipur, Dr Richa Sharma, Director RIHMR & Mr. S.S.R Sharma, Patron, RIHMR, Former Director, NYK Sangathan, Ministry of Youth Sports, Govt. of India ,Mr. G. L. Sharma Secretary, SVYVS, Jaipur. 7. On 5th June 2017, we organized Awareness Programme in observance of World Environment Day in collaboration with NYK, Jaipur & SVYVS at JAI DURGA Nursing College, Jhotwara Event attended by Mr. D.P.Sharma, Director, Forest Research Institute, Govt. of India, Mr. Mahesh Sharma, District Youth Coordinator, NYK, Jaipur, Dr Richa Sharma, Director RIHMR & Mr. S.S.R Sharma, Organising Secretary & Patron, RIHMR, Former Director, NYK Sangathan, Ministry of Youth Sports , Govt. of India ,Mr. G. L. Sharma Secretary, SVYVS, Jaipur. 8. On 5th June 2017, we participated in International Yoga Day Activity Programme held at Institute of Naturopathy. 9. On 5th June 2017, we participated in youth dialogue organized at Bhartiya Skill Development University, Bagru Khurd in Collaboration with NYK, Jaipur. The event was also attended by V.C. BSDU and Dy. President, Yuva board, Rajasthan. 10. On 21st July 2017, we participated in orientation programme of National Youth Volunteer Training Programme organized at Institute of in Collaboration with NYK, Jaipur. by Mr. Mukesh Mishra, CEO, Jaipur Marathon, and Mrs. Mridula Bihari Write also felicitated the programme. On 21st July 2017, we actively participated in Youth Dialogue programme at State Forest Training Institute, Jaipur addressed by Minister of Youth Affairs& Sports, GOI. 11. On 25th July 2017, we actively participated in Youth Dialogue programme and Plantation Drive at Government Senior Secondary School, Mohanpura, Bassi, Jaipur.
12. In Mid-October 2017- Organised Awareness Programme about Impact of Climate Change on environment and health at Marigold College, Barpeepli, Jaipur. Event attended by Mrs. Hemlata, Director, Marigold Group of Institutions, Mr. Mahesh Sharma, District Youth Coordinator, NYK, Jaipur, Dr Richa Sharma, Director RIHMR & Mr. S.S.R Sharma, Organising Secretary & Patron, RIHMR, Former Director, NYK Sangathan, Ministry of Youth Sports, Govt. of India, Mr. G. L. Sharma Secretary, SVYVS, Jaipur. 13. On 31st October 2017, we organized a Youth Dialogue at Govt. Senior Secondary School, Bindayaka in collaboration with Nehru Yuva Kendra Jaipur. Mr. S.S.R Sharma, Patron, RIHMR, Former Director, NYK Sangathan, Ministry of Youth Sports, Govt. of India, Mr. G. L. Sharma Secretary, SVYVS, Jaipur
14. Members of the observer organization attended COP24, UN Convention on Climate Change, Bonn, Germany, organized by UNFCCC in 13th to 23rd November 2017 15. In 13th to 23rd November 2017, our team members participated in a side event organized by Global climate and health alliance, at COP 24, United Nations Climate change meeting, Bonn, Germany.
16 A Health and climate change awareness programme was organized in last week of November, At the Imperial college of nursing Rajawas, Jaipur
17. On 11th December 2017- Organised Awareness Programme about Impact of Climate Change on environment and health at Marigold College, Barpeepli, Harmaada Jaipur. The event attended by Dr. L.L. Sharma, President, Navjyoti, Pinkcity Press Club, Mr. S.S.R Sharma, Organising Secretary & Patron, RIHMR, Former Director, NYK Sangathan, Ministry of Youth Sports, Govt. of India, Mr. G. L. Sharma Secretary, SVYVS, Jaipur. 18.. On 19th December 2017- Participated in Tribal Youth exchange programme organized by NEHRU YUVA KENDRA (NYK) Jaipur at Gyan Vihar University, Jagatpura. 19. Organizing secretary participated in a programme with Dr. S.N. Subbarao and several substantial personalities were present at 18-20 December 2017. International Seminar by International Anuvrata Samiti organized at Anuvibha, Malviya Nagar 20. On 12th January 2018- organized youth dialogue programme on occasion of National Youth Day at a local school in Jaipur. 21. On 17th February 2018, we organized a seminar on Climate Change, Environmental Sanitation & Health, Government Senior Secondary School, Machwa, Panchayat samite, Jhotwara, Jaipur
22. August 2017 our Chief executive was selected for the post of Secretary, Oxford University Scientific society, (Est. 1882, one of oldest Scientific Society in the World) for the term 2017-2018
23. Secretary and Chief executive Our CEO was studying at University of Oxford as a graduate student of St. Hugh’s college for executive Master in Business administration, his areas of study were Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Strategic Leadership, Analytics, Business finance, corporate accounting, Technology & Operations, Global Marketing, Digital and social media marketing, Behavioural Finance, Strategy and innovation, Private equity, Corporate turnaround, Business in emerging markets, Global opportunity and threat, and last but not the least Global rules of games.
24. On 1st and 2nd March 2018, we welcomed chief executive of Global climate & health alliance(GCHA) Jeni Miller and founder of “Unmask my city campaign” Antonio Hill at Jaipur, and the team had detailed discussion on Health and climate change issues.
25. The team participated in a programme on 10th March 2018 at Maluda panchayat Samiti Tiwari Jodhpur, this Youth Seminar and work camp was organized by Nehru Yuva Kendra Jodhpur
26. Our Secretary was selected and was enrolled as a student of Executive Masters HEPM at LSE, he is interested in additional studies in Healthcare economics, policy & management apart from MBA at the University of Oxford.
Medical and health economics publications in the year 2017-2018 in collaboration with the different institution
A. Carcinoma Penis with the unusual site of Metastasis at Tip of Nose. 002 Open Access J Surg. 2017; 6(2): 555684. DOI: 10.19080/OAJS.2017.06.555684
B. Mucinous Tumor of Appendix: An Uncommon Disease with Rare Presentations. Open Access J Surg. 2017; 3(5): 555623. DOI: 10.19080/OAJS.2017.03.555623
C.Importance of Lumpectomy Incision for Diagnosis of Carcinoma Breast and its Impact on Further Management – A Prospective Observational Study; Open Access Journal of Surgery (OAJS) Volume 8 Issue 1 – February 2018 DOI: 10.19080/OAJS.2018.08.555727
D. Synchronous Triple Malignancy of Upper Aero-Digestive Tract Open Access J Surg; Case Report Volume 8 Issue 3 – February 2018 DOI:: 19080//OOAJS.22018.08.555736
E. Profile of Malignant Extrahepatic Biliary Obstruction at an Indian Tertiary Care Centre: A Dismal Picture. Adv Res Gastroenterol Hepatol 2017; 2(44): 555591. DOI:10.19080//AARGH.22017.02.555591
F. Success of Indian National health protection scheme depends on the creative destruction of mines of health care corruption, International Journal of business and management science volume 4; issue 4; April 2018 ( https://ephjournal.com/index.php/bms ISSN 2208-2190)
G. Pectoralis Major Muscle and Delto-Pectoral Side by Side Flap for Large Skin Defect in Neck-Initial Experience with a Modified Method; Acute Chronic Dis 2018, Volume 2 • Issue 1 • 1000106
H. A Rare Case of Ureteroileal Fistula from Indian Tertiary Care Center; Acute Chronic Dis 2018, Volume 2 • Issue 1 • 1000105
Activities April 2018 onwards
1. Secretary of RIHMR was selected for a one week course in “Advanced Healthcare Economics” at London School of Economics in Last week of May 2018
2. Programme-related to World Environment day organized in collaboration with the National youth project, Swami Vivekananda youth and development society, Venue Ayushman Institute of medical science and college of Nursing, Jaipur on 5th June 2018
3. Programme on World Population day organized in collaboration with the National youth project, Swami Vivekananda youth and development society, Nehru Yuva Kendra, Jaipur (Ministry of Youth and sports, GOI), Venue Vinayak College of Nursing, Jaipur on 11th July 2018
4. Youth Dialogue on population, environment, and health was organized in collaboration with Rajasthan adult education association, Swami Vivekanand youth and development society, Youth Club, Asi Dan Ka Baas village, Venue Government secondary school, Aai Dan ka Baas, Panchayat Samiti Dudu, District Jaipur on 11th August 2018
5. Director of the organization is regularly working with Medical students, visited Primary health center Kanota 6th August, visited Community health center Bassi on 7th August.
6. Our executives actively participated and contributed in a programme organized by Rajasthan Adult Education Association, Jaipur on 4th September 2018, Theme was to
“Understand today and to mold tomorrow”
7. Executive and medical students visited Anganwadi, Subcentre, District TB office,
District Malaria office, Jaipur Dairy, Kagzi Industry at Sanganer in last 6 months
8. Dr. Richa Sharma visited Disha Rehabilitation center on 24th September 2018
9. Dr. Richa Sharma visited Health Sub-centre, village Sumel, Jamdoli on 6th October with
10. Director Visited Fluorosis control Centre and Shovdas Pura water treatment plant on
11. Municipal Solid waste disposal site in Sevapura visited on 4th September
12. Secretary Visited Dyavyawati River Project, Jaipur to see the status of water treatment and
public utility on 25th September at Ridhi Sidhi, Mansarover end, and 6th October at Pani
pech, Waterworks end.
13. The organization is participating in United Nations Climate Change meeting, COP 24 at
Katowice, Poland from 3rd December to 14th December, we will have our Exhibits from
3rd December to 7th December 2018
14. We are working with “Global Climate and Health Alliance” as partner organisation in developing and editing
final version of “COP 24 Special report on Health and Climate Change”
15. Participated in a side event ( Health and climate summit ) at United Nations Climate Change Meeting COP 24 on 8th December as the partner organization of Global Climate and Health Alliance(GCHA), Dr. Vijay Sharma MD, DM, MBA, FACG was a speakers in the Panel, he talked about Indian Climate and health scenario, government response and NGO response.
16. Attended a Side event by World health organization related to “Health and
Climate Change” at UN climate change meeting at COP 24, Poland, our members will be attending side event at India Pavilion with CECOEDECON and PAIRVI.
17. Participated in a side event at United Nations Climate Change Meeting COP 24 on 7th December “The Right to Health & Climate Change” The right to health in the Paris Agreement legally and practically underpins Member States’ responses to and preparation for climate change. This panel explores right-based approaches to climate- resilient health systems & responses (incl. considering ongoing initiatives as NWP, LAKI & WHO Work plan). Speakers: Marlies Hesselman (Global Health Law Groningen, Univ. Groningen) Stefania Negri (Prof. Jean Monnet Chair, Univ. Salerno) Dainius Puras (UN SR Right to Health) Benjamin Schachter (OHCHR) Maria Neira (WHO) Dr. Vijay Sharma MD, DM, MBA, FACG (represented RIHMR and gave a presentation)
17. Regularly conducting healthcare camps, liver disease awareness activities, programmes and seminar at centre, schools, nursing colleges, paramedical colleges, local officers, working with local nongovernmental organization and Governmental organization ( Nehru Yuva Kendra, Rajasthan Adult education association ) for seminars, information spread, awareness building, presentations.
18. Regularly conducting public health related activities, clinical work, Fibroscan camp, Liver disease camp, managing gastro and liver clinic at registered address.
19. Out team of gastroenterologist, public health expert and school volunteer presented and published papers at International digestive disease forum June 2019, HongKong, paper published in Gut Journal, Supplement 2019.
20. Secretary attended and actively participated at “High level political forum (HPLF) for Sustainable development Goal(SDG) at United Nations headquarter, Newyork in July 2019.
21. Meeting with international partners and advisers for future planning, expansion and research at London, United Kingdom on 9 July 2019.
22. Team attending United nations climate change meeting, COP 25, Madrid Spain 2019, we are partner organisation for side event “Health and climate summit” with Global climate and health alliance and partner organisation.
23. RIHMR team preparing for exhibits and side event ” Green hospitals, green healthcare ” at COP 25, Madrid, Spain.
24.RIHMR is member of Healthcare without harm Asia, Green hospital and Green healthcare leadership, CODA exchange.